Complaint Review: Red Canoe Credit Union

• Submitted: Sat, March 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mark Stroman —
Red Canoe Credit Union

Red Canoe Credit Union John Browne Fraudulently failed to apply payments that sent me into default Internet

John Browne is impossible to deal with. He and his company "lost" my payments (I have cancelled checks) and put me in default. I sent in cancelled checks and they still started foreclosure. I had to hire an attorney to get it straight. Cost me thousands!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Canoe-Credit-Union/internet/Red-Canoe-Credit-Union-John-Browne-Fraudulently-failed-to-apply-payments-that-sent-me-into-1037292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Canoe Credit Union