Complaint Review: Red Envelope

• Reported By: Melissa — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
Red Envelope
Internet, California United States of America

Red Envelope shipping scam Internet, California

I ordered a 213 dollar necklace for a very important person who was having a milestone birthday. When I ordered the necklace I expressed the importance of the item being delivered by a certain date. They assured me that it would be here on time. Well the date came and passed. When I called for an exclaimation, they had none. They didn't know where the item was or even if it had shipped yet. After days of run around phone calls they tell me they will refund the shipping and have a %15 off the next purchase. This was also another lie.They did not take off the shipping charge. They assured my that my necklace would arrive today, but when I called ups they said no way!! UPS says it "might" be here by mid next week and that was pushing it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Envelope/Internet-California-/Red-Envelope-shipping-scam-Internet-California-722239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Envelope