Complaint Review: Red Job Blue Job

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Anonomous — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Red Job Blue Job

Red Job Blue Job Employer Network Job scam , Internet

Received a text message asking to call 888-347-1606 about a job I had applied for through the Career Builder website. The text was from a cell phone out of Orlando, FL.

The company name was posted as Red Job Blue Job, but the man I spoke to identified himself as Michael with Employer Network.

Was told that more information was needed on my application and was asked for my citizenship status and if I was interested in going back to school. Then he pitched the idea of having someone talk to me about financial aid. When I told him I was not interested, his sales pitch became more insistent and I was instructed three times to repeat the number I was to call and to promise I would call with the next 10 minutes.

I did not follow through and have contacted Career Builder about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Job-Blue-Job/internet/Red-Job-Blue-Job-Employer-Network-Job-scam-Internet-711823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Job Blue Job