Harbor

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Cortesm — Valley cottage New York United States of America
Red Line Auto Tire & Wheel
110-01 northern Blvd Internet United States of America

Red Line Auto Tire & Wheel Failure to offer warranty/ inform customer thereof on product on date of cash purchase. Internet

On the morning of 11/08/12 I purchased 4 brand new tires (OTSU97v) from said retail establishment at cash total of $480 USD. On the morning of 12/19/12 my low tire pressure indicator came on and my left drive side tire was going flat. Upon further investigation at the service area where purchased, there was a slice to the inner pert of the tire wall causing the flat. When I inquired about what warranty services were offered I was told that I was supposed to have purchased that on that date of sale which was NEVR offered to me. The customer service lady said that she was sorry but the business admitting they didn't do their job by offering the warranty did nothing to help me except charge me $100 to replace the tire. Apparently it's my realia ability to sell myself a warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Line-Auto-Tire-Wheel/internet/Red-Line-Auto-Tire-Wheel-Failure-to-offer-warranty-inform-customer-thereof-on-product-984271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Line Auto Tire & Wheel