Complaint Review: Red Lion Cleaners

• Reported By: Lana — Pennsylvania United States of America
Red Lion Cleaners
848 Red Lion Rd Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Red Lion Cleaners Very bad customer service! Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I came to this place 2 weeks ago to change a zipper at my summer dress. They owner took the dress and told me, the dress will be ready in 3 days on Saturday. I was leaving for vacation on Sunday...So, I came back to pick up mu dress and it wasn't ready. They took my dress out from the store to somebody house. The first think: dress in not in the store, the second: they took the zipper out and didn't replaced it, the reason was, they don't have the same size zipper.
I was very upset! The owner apologizes to me and told, then he is doing the service for free, no charge. I left the dress again, after all and come back to pick it up after my vacation.
When I came back, they charge me a fool price and the owner told me he don't remember his promise, he don't need me as his customer...
I never recommend this place to anybody! They made a mistake and I payed for it!
Don't go there!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2010 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Lion-Cleaners/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19115/Red-Lion-Cleaners-Very-bad-customer-service-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-625200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Lion Cleaners