Complaint Review: Red Nose Entertainment

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: George — Franklin Sqaure New York United States of America
Red Nose Entertainment
95 Madison Ave Manhattan NY Internet United States of America

Red Nose Entertainment Abraham Esfandiary UNETHICAL CLOWN COMPANY WRITING FAKE REVIEWS ON YELP Internet

First let me start off by saying, beware of this company and it's owner Abraham Esfandiary. As a business owner, father there is a unspoken code of morality, character and etiquette when conducting your business, when dealing with clients and when dealing with other businesses.

Mr Abraham, wrote a false review for my kids entertainment company, ABE E == ABRAHAM ESFANDIARY

This low life then had the audicity to write a review on rip-off-report and I am sure his email will match abeesfandiary@gmail.com

His review is under Abe E == Abraham Esfandiary.

After tracking this person down, which was not easy, I called my Abraham and said why would you post a fake review. It does not event make sense that you own your own kids company and hired me?

He hung up the phone. Mr. Abraham, you lack character and ethical business practices. Moreover, in my investigation I found that he list a few addresses which are empty or abadoned businesses. He also owned a fake debt management company.

I will be going to red entertainment headquarters in manhattan and we will see if this business even exist.

My attorney's have already been contacted and are going to pursue all legal avenues again Abraham Esfandiary.

Also watch out for a youtube video coming soon. I will make sure this low life will not rip off any one else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Nose-Entertainment/internet/Red-Nose-Entertainment-Abraham-Esfandiary-UNETHICAL-CLOWN-COMPANY-WRITING-FAKE-REVIEWS-ON-984360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Nose Entertainment