Complaint Review: Red Rock Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, November 14, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By: Junior — Fortworth Texas United States of America
Red Rock Financial Services
7251 Amigo Street,Suite 100 Las Vegas,Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Red Rock Financial Services Warning! The Sale Of Your Property Is Imminent! Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: misunderstanding

*Consumer Comment: and who is supposed to take care of the subdivision?

*Consumer Comment: You are not alone

I just received a letter from Red Rock Financial Services saying, Warning!The Sale Of Your Property Is Imminent!Because I owe my homeowners association $440.00 and now it went up to $2,589.00 because of fees Red Rock Financial Services are charging.I have five kids and a wife to worry about and now I have to worry if where going to have a place to live for christmas. How am I going to come up with that amount and pay for my mortgage? I never thought they could take my house I thought only the mortgage company could do that. Its a shock and scary and awake up call.That something you worked so hard for can be taken away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Rock-Financial-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Red-Rock-Financial-Services-Warning-The-Sale-Of-Your-Property-Is-Imminent-Las-Vegas-Ne-798036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Rock Financial Services

misunderstanding

AUTHOR: RB - (USA)

In my case I am only a couple of months behind. I recommend that the company, maybe call and issue a late charge. Nope they shoot you to the wolves, who are likely under the same unbrella, and charge you a 200% fee. Even though they say they do not charge by % I bet their op statements show it..... I have never not paid my dues in the year that they were owed. A petition will be making its way around our sub to recruit another company not associated with this one and has more ethical business practices. Everyone should pay their dues but there has to be a process. Not sending 10 letters over a week period and saying we have been trying to reach you, now a lein is on your property. unreal 200% charge on top of my whopping 177 due balance. I do believe that if you have not paid your dues for 2011 by 2012 then a certified letter should be sent saying you owe the 177 plus a 50 or even 75 late charge. ignore that then another one is sent out letting you know you have 30 days before a lein is put on property. Understandable. Not this crap.

and who is supposed to take care of the subdivision?

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

How long do you feel it is fair to let your neighbors pay your share of the HOA obligations? I know HOAs tend not to be very nice in these situations and the law firms they hire to collect can be rabid dogs, but at some point someone has to cut in say, "if you can't hold up your end of the rope then you gotta go." It's not just a faceless, nameless HOA or law firm; it's your paying neighbors who have to ante up more to cover your shortfalls. and you ought to have looked up the possible consequences of stopping your HOA payments before you began to do so.

You are not alone

AUTHOR: RB - (USA)

Seek legal council. I believe another class action on them is coming