Complaint Review: Red Rock Mortgages LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: Heat Stroke — Southern Utah
Red Rock Mortgages LLC.
Oasis Cai , Select State/Province USA

Red Rock Mortgages LLC. Bill Kettler, William Kettler Red Rock Preservation, LLC. MESQUITE Nevada

Well, where do I begin. Oh I know, how about the $2,000.00 total - that is owed me over a 6 month period with $1,000.00 at the end of the last month of working friendship and then our friendship. The Company (Red Rock Mortgages).

We would do clean out /up foreclosures for real estate agency's contracted through a company named cyperxx. I did all the work (worst)job's even though, like an idiot Thinking my friend was honest gave him $400.00 to split the insurance for the company and became what I thought was a partner. Yeah' I know. After 3 months and signed contract, all of a sudden he needs $400.00 more to cover the 2nd quarter insurance payment which was not in the contract.Mean while, getting paid much less then was contracted.

Bill told me, Cypress, the company that contracts him the "Preservation Clean Up"job's we would have 3 day's to clean, they haven't paid him yet so I don't get paid. Not the answer I was looking for or was asking about.

Once I started hinting around about getting in contact with Cypress about - why are they 3 months behind in paying us for the work we had completed I thought he was going to have a baby. Bill told me not to threaten to bring him to small claims court. I never had even thought about him and small claims court together. Soon after that I never heard from him or the money he owes me. Please at least give me a kiss first.

If I have learned anything, it is " not to work with or for your friends ", and be careful who your friends are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Rock-Mortgages-LLC/Select-StateProvince/Red-Rock-Mortgages-LLC-Bill-Kettler-William-Kettler-Red-Rock-Preservation-LLC-MESQUIT-1130353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Rock Mortgages LLC.