Complaint Review: Red Star world Wear

• Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: KR — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Red Star world Wear
Internet Internet United States of America

Red Star world Wear Red Star World Wear I found one of the Red Star 500 free merchandise offers in the United Airline flight magazine. As the old adage goes, if it sounds to good to be true it probably isn't true, and I Bend OR, Internet

Red Star World Wear I found one of the Red Star gift card $500 free merchandise offers in the continental Airline flight magazine. It sounds to good to be true it probably isn' true, and I fell for it. I purchased 5 pairs of sunglasses and 3 watch from the Red Star World Wear gift card I got in from Continental united Airlines Flight magazine.  I have not received any thing from them, I tried to reach out to customer support there is not left message and sent mails too..  It has been over a month since.  I have around paid around $130. As it's a holiday season it will gr8 gift to give someone..It's TOTALLY A RIP OFF. Please people stay away from this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Star-world-Wear/internet/Red-Star-world-Wear-Red-Star-World-Wear-I-found-one-of-the-Red-Star-500-free-merchandise-806352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Star world Wear