Complaint Review: Red Tag Cellular.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 21, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 21, 2011

• Reported By: Samsung DVD V9800 — Minnesota United States of America
Red Tag Cellular.com

Red Tag Cellular.com HD Discounts Samsung DVD-V9800 DVD Player/VCR Combo Internet

I bought a Samsung DVD V9800 (DVD & VHS Player) from Redtagcellular.com on 4/26/2011.  One of the rep just reply to me that it has status changed, but didn't tell me anything about when the item will be shipped from point A to point B.  I was waiting for a week and didn't get any status back.  I then sent email to ask for a refund since Redtagcellular.com didn't have any status date for me.  On 5/11/2011, I got an email (no name or ID were provided) and metioned that the status is now refund.  I thought I will get my refund within a few days.  Later, I sent them email that I haven't get my refund.  On 6/09/2011, one of the rep replied that there was a problem with the batch of my refund.  Accounting has pushed it through  and you will receive it with the next 2 business.  Unfortunately, upto now (6/21/2011), I still haven't get my refund.  I hope my bank will help me out of this crazy deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Tag-Cellularcom/internet/Red-Tag-Cellularcom-HD-Discounts-Samsung-DVD-V9800-DVD-PlayerVCR-Combo-Internet-743690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Tag Cellular.com