Complaint Review: Red White and Blue Movers

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: TFCalifornia — Tucson Arizona
Red White and Blue Movers
530 S Federal Hwy Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

Red White and Blue Movers First, Delta Movers, DMI Movers, USA Movers Perfectly orchestrated SCAM!!! Deerfield Beach Florida

The first reviewer is correct.  Red White and Blue is a scam internet broker for moving companies.  They are in conspiracy with other movers to commit fraud, misrepresentation, theft, deceptive practices, breach of contract, you name it, THEY DO IT! They are indeed the SAME company and have perfected their technique. They subcontracted with DMI Movers in Simi Valley, CA.  Then USA Movers (not licensed for interstate moves) showed up 2 days late to begin the extortion!  They demanded 4 times the price and falsified the weight or said they would dump our belongings in the middle of Oakland, CA.  Forced my husband to sign blank documents, etc.  It then went from bad to worse...

Only one catch, I am an attorney.  Needless to say, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration US Department of Transportation, Arizona Department of Weights and Measures, Pima County Sheriff's Department, moverescue. [continued below]....

.....org and my California Attorney were tracking their every move and a wonderful caravan of officers escorted their illegal truck, unlicensed illegal workers, and illegal contract right up to my door.  Three citations within the first 5 minutes.  We are still missing 17 boxes and they have yet to do anything to retrieve our belongings.  The Feds are auditing DMI Movers.

If we do not see our belongings in my lifetime, I will make it my lifetime work to shut them down, permenantly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-White-and-Blue-Movers/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/Red-White-and-Blue-Movers-First-Delta-Movers-DMI-Movers-USA-Movers-Perfectly-orchestra-1140419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red White and Blue Movers