Complaint Review: Red Zone Tickets

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Upset Woman — Omaha Nebraska
Red Zone Tickets

Red Zone Tickets Brett Disrespected, sexually harrassed, scammed Internet

A couple weeks ago I purchased some tickets from RedZone tickets in Omaha Nebraska, after I realized that I was charged almost 10 times what the face value of the ticket was, I became upset and went into their location near 84th and center to demand a refund after someone on the phone told me I could not receive one.  I asked for the owner, Brett, who came out after about 20 minutes of making me wait only for him to stare directly at my chest through the majority of this conversation.  I stopped speaking twice when I noticed his eyes wondering towards my modestly revealing halter top, and waited to regain his attention again.  I noticed while in his office that he has mostly women working for him and I can only imagine what kind of harassment they are subject too on a daily basis if I, an angry female customer, was subject to his perverted stare!  I have never felt more disrespected in my entire life as this man that clearly took advantage of me by selling tickets far above face value, which I thought was illegal, was staring at me in a very inappropriate manor as I expressed my frustrations.

Do not buy tickets from this company!  They will scam you and completely over charge you every chance they get.  And if you are a woman, stay away from this man Brett!  The look on his face as he stared at my chest was not only disgusting but incredibly creepy.  I have no idea how this business is still operation or how this man has any female employees!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Zone-Tickets/internet/Red-Zone-Tickets-Brett-Disrespected-sexually-harrassed-scammed-Internet-1036423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Zone Tickets