Complaint Review: Red Zone Tickets

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Dennis — Juniata Nebraska United States of America
Red Zone Tickets
8031 West Center Road Suite 307 Internet United States of America

Red Zone Tickets Just Buy Tickets Ripped Off on Price then told Seat selection was no longer available. Internet

While trying to find good seats at a reasonable price for the Zac Brown Band Concert showing in February at the Century Link in Omaha, Nebraska I stumbled across an internet site called justbuytickets.com which I found later to be a part of redzonetickets.com! Anyway we found the seats that we wanted and ended up paying an over inflated price and major fees. $94.00 per ticket, $21.62 per ticket service fee and a $15.00 shipping fee.  All in all I new that these tickets were over priced but I decided to over look this for I found the seats that I wanted.  Next I received the tickets in the mail and they are not the seats that we selected. I contacted Red Zone Tickets and they told me that the seats that I had selected were gone and that they upgraded my purchase by putting me 75 feet closer to the stage in a different section. I tried to argue my case but they did not care and they ended up, hanging up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Zone-Tickets/internet/Red-Zone-Tickets-Just-Buy-Tickets-Ripped-Off-on-Price-then-told-Seat-selection-was-no-long-987340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Zone Tickets