Complaint Review: Red Zone Tickets

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Agarwaen — Palatine Illinois United States of America
Red Zone Tickets

Red Zone Tickets Wrong tickets, outrageous service charges, no customer service , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Red Zone Tickets does not charge service fees

I was a first time user of an on-line ticket service and purchased tickets from Red Zone for a concert and was charged $64 per ticket for a service fee - I should have paid more attention to that cost, thinking it was for both tickets and included the shipping fee, whcih it didn't.  They then sent me the wrong tickets, for which I should have checked the seats, but didn't as I was more worried about the name, date, etc. being right, that I didn't confirm the seats.  What's worse is that when I called, after the concert to complain and see if there was some remedy, Red Zone's remedy was to saw buyer beware.

So beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Zone-Tickets/internet/Red-Zone-Tickets-Wrong-tickets-outrageous-service-charges-no-customer-service-Interne-948237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Zone Tickets

Red Zone Tickets does not charge service fees

AUTHOR: RedZone - (United States of America)

I work at Red Zone Tickets.com and we do not charge service fees on our website. We do sell tickets over face value, but we state that clearly in our terms and conditions. The tickets must have been purchased through a website and we must have been the owner of the tickets you bought, but we have never had fees on our website. The price you see is what you pay. And the price could be over face value. A lot of times the prices can be under face value as well. It depends on the event. I am sorry you had a poor experience. Thanks