Complaint Review: Red Zone Tickets/Ticket Liquidators

• Reported By: Karlie — Twin Falls Idaho United States of America
Red Zone Tickets/Ticket Liquidators
8031 West Center Road Suite 307 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Red Zone Tickets/Ticket Liquidators Scandalous, Heinous Omaha, Nebraska

I was looking online to purchase Five Finger Death Punch Floor Tickets at the Taco Bell arena in Boise Idaho.  I came across www.redzonetickets.com and selected to buy 1 floor ticket for only around 90 dollars however after already checking out I noticed that it said I had bought two tickets and my total was 192 dollars. I was devasted. After calling customer service they said it is absolutely non-refundable.

I recieved my parcel regarding my ticket information in the mail recently.  On a typed sheet of paper it says the following:

Thank you for your purchase.  Your Five Finger Death Punch tickets can be picked up at any Albertsons.  You must have the credit card that you used and your photo ID in order to pick the tickets up.

The day of the show Outlet Pick Up turns into Will Call and you will have to pick up your tickets at the Taco Bell Arena venue. [continued below]....
.....

This information didn't alarm me, however continue reading.

Do Not tell the box office you purchased through Red Zone Tickets.  This will only confuse matters.  Please just provide them with the information listed above.

We appreciate your business.  If there are any issues please call our 24 hour emergency line.  (402) 968-3031.

Thanks.
Red Zone Tickets
info@redzonetickets.com

This is a complete and total scam.  Do not purchase tickets from Red Zone Tickets.  They triple the original price and are a shady company.  I currently looked up ticket prices from other websites and the rate of single floor tickets are only 34 dollars.  They TRIPLE the rate to make money.  I am currently going to file a lawsuit against them and any help with my case would greatly be appreciated.

Many Thanks.  And keep your eyes peeled. O.O

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Zone-TicketsTicket-Liquidators/Omaha-Nebraska-68124/Red-Zone-TicketsTicket-Liquidators-Scandalous-Heinous-Omaha-Nebraska-791862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Zone Tickets/Ticket Liquidators