Complaint Review: Red tag cellular

• Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Tonie — Converse Texas United States of America
Red tag cellular
Redtagcellular.com Internet United States of America

Red tag cellular Redtagcellular.com Purchased a samsung dual view 12.2mp camera. Received nothing. Internet

I have purchased a samsung TL205 dual view 12.2MP digital camera with 3x optical zoom on May 9th 2011. it is now June 15, 2011 and I still have not received anything. I emailed them 2 weeks ago and have not got a response. I recently got my transactions on my card through the mail today and they took the money out a few days after purchased. I tried to go to their website and it shows that "they are working on it" so I can not contact them again. The purchase was 103.40. I have the receipt, luckily I printed one out, because a few days ago when I tried to access my account on the website it said I don't have one. Therefore couldn't review my purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-tag-cellular/internet/Red-tag-cellular-Redtagcellularcom-Purchased-a-samsung-dual-view-122mp-camera-Received-741262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red tag cellular