Complaint Review: RedStar WorldWear

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Kayla — Provo Utah United States of America
RedStar WorldWear

RedStar WorldWear Red Star World Wear No refund thus far Internet

I ordered four pairs of sunglasses from RedStar WorldWear, hoping that they would all fit/look right, but if not, I would return them and get a full refund.  Two of the sunglasses were just okay on me, I loved them, but just not on me.  So I paid the shipping and had them sent back to get a refund.  It has now been two months or more and they still have not processed my refund and gotten me my money back.  I've posted twice on their facebook page about my concern/frustration and they said they had just processed it and the money would be back in my account by the end of the week.  Its been two weeks now since the money was supposed to be there, and I am just wondering what to do.  I posted on their facebook page again, and sent them an email, but I'm not too optimistic at this point.  They don't have a phone number or address, which makes it so that I can't just call them and get things straightened out.  I'm now realizing that this company is probably ripping tons of people off, and I hope other people don't make the same mistake I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RedStar-WorldWear/internet/RedStar-WorldWear-Red-Star-World-Wear-No-refund-thus-far-Internet-916328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RedStar WorldWear