Complaint Review: Redbox DVD Rental Kiosk

• Submitted: Mon, June 14, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 14, 2010

• Reported By: nik — enid Oklahoma United States of America
Redbox DVD Rental Kiosk

Redbox DVD Rental Kiosk the redbox has taking money from my account and will not return it, Internet

I tryed to rent movies from the redbox and it kept saying that my credit card was not valid,then I checked my credit card it had been charged and the company is refusing to refund my money. Then another time it charged me for a movie I didn't even rent and they told me it would be off my debit card and was not and now they say they cant even give me that money back either,, They are fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2010 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redbox-DVD-Rental-Kiosk/internet/Redbox-DVD-Rental-Kiosk-the-redbox-has-taking-money-from-my-account-and-will-not-return-i-614154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redbox DVD Rental Kiosk