Complaint Review: Redbox

• Updated: Sun, June 03, 2012

• Reported By: Serika — Statesville North Carolina United States of America
Redbox
Nations Ford Rd Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Redbox Charged my credit card six months after I used them for a game I did not receive. Charlotte, North Carolina

I rented 3 movies and a video game Dec 31,2011 from the Redbox off Nations Ford Rd . I only got the 3 movies and not the game. I called customer service immediately while at the box and they told me they would send me codes for the game and that they would send out technical support to the box. I received my codes and have not heard anything from the Redbox until they charged my card 36.17 May 29,2012.

I was told it was for the video game never being returned. When I reminded them of what I was told by the agent on Dec 31,2012 I was then told that when the support guy went out there days later the movie wasn't in the box and it probaly came out the next time another person rented but it is still under my card. I was offered a courtesy credit of 15.00 dollar if I pay 16 more dollars to them. All I want is my money back and for Redbox to be held accountable for their lies and poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redbox/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Redbox-Charged-my-credit-card-six-months-after-I-used-them-for-a-game-I-did-not-receive-892394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redbox