Complaint Review: Redbox

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: Angelia — Raleigh North Carolina
Internet USA

Redbox Redbox Charged Me for Movies I Returned Internet

This seems to be happening alot. I rented a movie and returned it. I know I returned it because it sucked. One month later Redbox charged me for it. I called and asked if there was a way they could see if it fell or was missed. The lady said no she checked and it wasnt there. ??? How did she check? Issued me a $10 credit.

The very next day I checked my credit card again and low and behold there was ANOTHER charge of $27.92 for not returning a movie. Called and this time no credits will be issued at all. This is obviously some kind of scam they are getting away with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redbox/internet/Redbox-Redbox-Charged-Me-for-Movies-I-Returned-Internet-1063257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redbox