Complaint Review: Redlight Wreckers

• Reported By: S Black — Houston Texas
Redlight Wreckers
5116 Bissonnet #130 Bellaire, Texas USA

Redlight Wreckers Illegal Towers Bellaire Texas

The manager of my apartments recently assigned me a new parking space. I have parked in it for several days without incident. When I woke this morning I found my car was missing and learned it had been towed - without authorization from the manager, property owner or any associated person/s. The office had made a mistake in the assigned space. Once I found my car and spoke with the apt. manager all charges were waived but I am out for time - my children were late to school and I was late to work causing hardship with my job. Money, for having to make arrangements to have someone get my children to school and me to the storage lot as well as missing hours of work. This has also caused extreme stress on me. When I arrived at my car the storage lot never asked me for any form of ID and just told me to get my car and get out. I found damage to my car but was told I had to take it up with the wrecker company. When I contacted the wrecker company I was told it sounded like a personal problem and the person I needed to speak with was unavailable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redlight-Wreckers/Bellaire-Texas/Redlight-Wreckers-Illegal-Towers-Bellaire-Texas-1097280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redlight Wreckers