Complaint Review: Redline Engine Supply

• Submitted: Sat, April 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: FYJ — Atlanta Georgia
Redline Engine Supply

Redline Engine Supply Dustin Guest Overcharged my credit card and never sent parts, Internet

Redline charged me more than we agreed on and then never sent me the extra parts I purchased when I spoke to him on the phone. Of course I talked to him on the phone so I couldn't leave negative feedback on eBay. He is a scammer and a trickster and lied directly to me about everything, then he won't return my phone calls. I found a number for him online that ended up being his parents house and they said he does this to people all the time. I talked to the police and they are investigating him currently for over 100 cases of fraud from ripping people off like this. So I guess I'm not the first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redline-Engine-Supply/internet/Redline-Engine-Supply-Dustin-Guest-Overcharged-my-credit-card-and-never-sent-parts-Intern-1041284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redline Engine Supply