Complaint Review: Redline Engine Supply

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Somst — Honolulu Hawaii
Redline Engine Supply
Internet USA

Redline Engine Supply Sent completely wrong parts, refused refund and never answered calls or emails. Internet

I called and ordered from the eBay used theirongame, which is Dustin Guest from Redline Engine Supply. He promised me he would send me the correct kit for my engine. He sent the completely wrong parts and then when I tried to call or e-mail him I was ignored. He never got back to me and basically refused to do anything by not talking to me. I even called using a friends phone and he simply never answered. So I called the police and they informed me that there are over 100 complaints about Dustin and Redline already filed and that they are trying to find him to do an investigation into his shady business practices. Sounds like he is selling parts out of his apartment and he doesn't know anything about cars or engines at all. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redline-Engine-Supply/internet/Redline-Engine-Supply-Sent-completely-wrong-parts-refused-refund-and-never-answered-call-1053007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redline Engine Supply