Complaint Review: Redline Recovery Services, LLC

• Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By: anonymous — Lavergne Tennessee United States of America
Redline Recovery Services, LLC
11675 Rainwater Dr. STE. 350 Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

Redline Recovery Services, LLC Jason RUDE,NON-CARING,VERY ABRUPT WITH CONVERSATION AND HUNG UP ON ME TWICE WHEN I CALLED HIM BACK TO INFORM HM OF WHAT I COULD PAY,STATED THAT I WAS NOT MAKING FORTH THE EFFORT TO PAY MONEY BACK Alpharetta, Georgia

I received a phone call from Jason stating that he needed to talk with me regarding a credit card debt. I called him after being out of town for 3 months to go over the situation. He informed me that I needed to make payments on a credit card. I told him that d/t financial problems, I could only make payment arrangements of $50/month. He then preceded to tell me that I was not making forth any effort to pay off the credit card and then hung up. I called him back to tell him how rude and unprofessional he was by not letting me set up a plan. So, he hung up n me again. I called back a second time and demanded his superior's number to file a complaint and he hung up again. Jason was impatient and didn't seem to care about anything. I feel that he shoul not have a job with customer service b/c of his non-caring attitude and lack of professionalism on the job. Hopefully with the next client, he will refocus,regroup and think twice before rudely hanging up on someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redline-Recovery-Services-LLC/Alpharetta-Georgia-30009-8693/Redline-Recovery-Services-LLC-Jason-RUDENON-CARINGVERY-ABRUPT-WITH-CONVERSATION-AND-HUN-541422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redline Recovery Services, LLC