Complaint Review: Redline Recovery Services, LLC

• Updated: Thu, May 05, 2011

• Reported By: Ricky M — Fort Stockton Texas United States of America
Redline Recovery Services, LLC
11675 Rainwater Drive, Suite 350 Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

Redline Recovery Services, LLC ULQ, LLC Harassing phone calls after being asked to stop, have no debts or accounts with them Alpharetta, Georgia

This company, Redline Recovery Services, LLC. aka ULQ, LLC, is calling my cell phone and harassing me from the phone number 716-250-4800. I have no debts or anything that would give them a reason to call me. They also do not have any accounts that involve me. I have asked them to stop calling my cell phone twice already. They have called once on 05/04/2011(Krista) at 1:32 pm. and once on 05/05/2011(Sal) at 1:35 pm. central time.

I have read about their scams and the large amount of complaints that they have on the internet and even on this website. When I spoke to a girl named Krista on 05/04/2011 she became beligerent and hung up on me, when I called back and asked for a supervisor they would not transfer me. Finally I got called back from a supervisor but it did not stop the calling and he also said some things that I can not write on here. I would like the harassment to stop or the issue will be brought to my lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redline-Recovery-Services-LLC/Alpharetta-Georgia-30009/Redline-Recovery-Services-LLC-ULQ-LLC-Harassing-phone-calls-after-being-asked-to-stop-726081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redline Recovery Services, LLC