Complaint Review: Redline Recovery Services

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Rosie — Thompson Falls Montana
Redline Recovery Services
5959 Corporate Drive,Suite 1400 Houston, Texas USA

Redline Recovery Services Collected for Premier Bank card account and another company cashed the final payment and now getting harassed by Premier Bank card telling me we didn't pay and that the check was returned NSF which it wasn't as I have the copy of the final check paid to them which Pentagroup placed in their account with their bank, Amegy Bank of Texas.. Houston Texas

Got a notice from Redline Recovery Services that they had two accounts for Premier Bank Card and wanted to make a settlement on the accounts in the amount of $588.30, to be divided in two checks, which I have copies of the checks, with paid in full on the final payment.. And on the back of the check is the Name Pentagroup Financial,LLC. deposited in their account with Amegy Bank of Texas.. Today I made a phone call to Premier Bank Card and the guy on the phone told me that the last check was returned NSF. No check was returned, what they did was ask me to use debit card and it didn't go through and so I immediately sent them the final check. Well they came back to my bank trying to put through the debit card payment and we contacted our bank and it wasn't paid cause they had already cashed the final payment with the check..Now they are saying that we still owe...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redline-Recovery-Services/Houston-Texas-77036/Redline-Recovery-Services-Collected-for-Premier-Bank-card-account-and-another-company-ca-1058275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redline Recovery Services