Complaint Review: Redline Risk Management - Richard Montelius

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 13, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Redline Risk Management - Richard Montelius
18090 Beach Blvd. #1 Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.

Redline Risk Management - Richard Montelius BEWARE OF RICHARD MONTELIUS OF REDLINE!! IMPERSONATES FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT!! Huntington Beach California

*Consumer Comment: Joe... you can't be serious

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: **UPDATE** REDLINE CEO SPEAKS OUT; WARNINGS ON ROBERT JERLOW & ASSOCIATES

I am a bailbondsman who hired Redline Risk Managment to handle a simple bail skip pickup. I spoke with Richard Montelius who met me to get the assignment. Richard was dressed in BDU's and had a gun with a US Marshal style badge hanging from a chain from his neck. He told me he was "authorized" by "federal agencies" to use this type of badge. He said it was to his advantage to have defendants "assume" he is law enforcement. When I asked him if he was intentionally attempting to look like law enforcement he said "of course I am, why wouldn't I". He then went on to say many people "assume" he is a US Marshal. He even said his badge "looks exactly like" the US Marshals badge. I immediately fired Richard Montelius and told him I would never hire him, nor would I ever recommend his company. For all you hard working bail bondsmen, BEWARE!! This economy is bad enough right now, and the last thing any hard working bail bondsman needs is some wanna be cowboy pretending to be law enforcement! I talked to three orange county/los angeles based bail bondsmen who said they had a similar experience with Redline Risk Management and Richard Montelius. BEWARE OF RICHARD MONTELIUS OF REDLINE RISK MANAGEMENT!!!!

Joe - bail bondsman
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redline-Risk-Management-Richard-Montelius/Huntington-Beach-California-92648/Redline-Risk-Management-Richard-Montelius-BEWARE-OF-RICHARD-MONTELIUS-OF-REDLINE-IMPER-460076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redline Risk Management - Richard Montelius

Joe... you can't be serious

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Joe, you can't be serious... if you were, and not reporting the fact that a person was impersonating a federal officer, you can be held as an accessory to whatever crimes they may have committed...
Obviously proving Richards point...

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Redline Ceo - (U.S.A.)

I felt it necessary to respond to the following "Report" on my Business practices in the Bail Enforcement & Investigation Industry.

In June 2008 ,ROBERT JOE JERLOW, A California Licensed PI # 21043 who was acting as my firms "Qualified Manager" was Arrested in Beverly Hills CA by DEA on Conspiracy charges. HE was INDICTED 2 months later on (2) Felony Counts (21USC, Section 846)

**Authors Note** In the USA you are innocent until proven Guilty;the case is pending
( See "Pacers Information" @ http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/ CASE #8:08-MJ-01352-TGW )

Robert "Joe" Jerlow is currently out on Federal Bond & awaiting trial that starts in September in the middle district Court in Florida. Subsequently, Jerlow had also been under investigation while serving as REDLINE RISK MANAGEMENT'S "Qualified Manager" for embezzlement;Fraud; Misuse of Corporate Trust & Funds & Breech of contract 2007/2008.

Right after his arrest, Robert Joe Jerlow was removed from his position as Qualified Manager and REDLINE had to shut its doors...

... Until I could determine the amount of damage that JERLOW caused to our firm;clients and others in & out of our industry. (3) Months after the arrest, REDLINEs Doors had reopened with all licenses in tact ( PI 25637 & BA 1844695) and a new QM in place, though the process to recover has been a tough one and is still going on, I AM STILL HERE and still handling my clients request with precision and professionalism. working closely with Local, State & Federal Law Enforcement on all levels. FBI, DEA, US MARSHALS with a proven track record of professionalism.

Now I see that JERLOW has been busy this month attempting to "Smear" my Character and Business Practices as a last ditch effort before his trial in SEPTEMBER located in Florida,
(we all know why)

If your a Bail Bondsmen or a past client in the Southern California Area than you know that these allegations are simply a poor attempt by JERLOW to cause more heartache then he has already.

I have built my reputation on going above the State Required Standards and delivering results to my clients WITHOUT damaging their credibility or increasing the liability of Surety Bond.

Ask Any Reputable Bondsmen in SOCAL. Ask Sean Cook; Author and Owner Of Premier Bail Bonds, President Of the Orange County Bail Agents Association, Or Bonnie Plotkin Owner of 1st Class Bail Bonds, In HB CA. Both have had first hand knowledge of the type of experience and professionalism that Redline Risk Management brings to the table.
(References available on request)

I am a licensed BAIL AGENT as well as PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR and I dont break the law when attempting to enforce it.

Any Person(s) Wanting to Speak Directly with ME about this or other situations regarding the matter, CALL ME Toll Free@ 1.800.953.7511 24/7. we are Bonded Licensed And Insured

REDLINE handles all types of Surety Investigations & Recovery along with Private Investigation In the state of California, Oregon;Louisiana;Georgia and Florida.
**Coming Soon** www. TeamRedlineUSA. com

Speaking from EXPERIENCE, If a BONDSMEN is unhappy with the service they wont just complain about it, they want to tell you about personally.
So I CALL YOU OUT.....Robert "JOE" Jerlow, Bail bondsmen in Los Angles CA. USA.

Unfortunately ANYONE can post on this site; even make false statements without evidence.
At least have the decency to answer the following request

Tell The public WHO you are, What Bond Company You Represent, and the "Others" that have had the same experience, IF YOU CAN.

If this was indeed a fact , i would be the first to acknowledge and then correct the situation.
However, I HAVE NOT PERFORMED A BAIL PICK UP IN OVER 1 YEAR. I have been too busy writing Bail, handling in house investigations. providing litigation support on State and Federal levels. while maintaining a small client base of 3rd party AOE/COE Subrosa Assignments.

I handle more of the investigations and surveillance, leaving the "Pick up" to be handled by the bondsmen in house(to off set cost)unless its my own bond. For that reason alone i know that Robert Joe Jerlow is responsible for this complaint.

Watch Out for these Possible AKA's for JERLOW:
Mike Baker;Lutz Hartman;Jerlow And Associates; Robert Haines, just to name a few.

** TO ANYONE READING THIS**

This rebuttal is not being used as an "excuse" or a "reason" for me to provide this information to the public. I have been enduring these types of attacks for close to (1) year. I can No longer stand by and let JERLOW continue to mentally terrorize me and mislead Existing and potential clients.

1.877.NO JAILS

... And i sat across from him during our last meeting, boldly stating that i didn't want to be like him, I was going to be better than him.He knew it to be true and he wanted to stop it, but unknowingly my statement had already been set into motion, and soon karma would remind him of this..

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company