Complaint Review: Red's Tree Service

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: G r r — Chattanooga Tennessee U.S.A.
Red's Tree Service
790 Grand Center Rd Chickamauga, Georgia United States of America

Red's Tree Service James Frazier Did not honor agreement//did not remove wood from yard and left crushing plants Chickamauga, Georgia

James Frazier, from Red's tree Service, made an agreement stating that he would remove the tree branches from my yard. He has made promises since Dec. 10, 2012. He has been contacted 7 times and lies to us each and every time. I've had Diabetes and my legs from the knees down to toes is numb and hands are numb, had 3 heart attacks, high blood pressure and more. He told me several times not to try and do it myself. Finally after 5 weeks I moved the wood to the bottom of my yard and cannot take it up to the waste area. I had to move the wood one piece at a time and worked to the point of exhaustion. He needs to honor his agreement. Not sure he has a license for TN nor is he insured...did not show me anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reds-Tree-Service/Chickamauga-Georgia-30707/Reds-Tree-Service-James-Frazier-Did-not-honor-agreementdid-not-remove-wood-from-yard-an-1004954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red's Tree Service