Complaint Review: RedstonePaymentSolutions

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Jerome — Albuquerque New Mexico
10406 Lake Rd Houston, Texas USA

RedstonePaymentSolutions Redstone charges outrageous $3365 termination fee with an Automatic 3 yr renewal without advance notice Houston Texas

Our Art Gallery had signed on with Redstone Payment Solutions of Houston, Texas for our credit card processing in September 2009 for a three year contract which ended in September 2012.  In June 2014 we decided to change our credit card processing to another less expensive company due to the difficult times of the economy.
I contacted Redstone Payment Solutions to terminate my contract and I spoke with a gentleman who informed me that our account had been automatically renewed for 3 more years without any advance notice to our company. We are now locked in a contract which will end sometime in 2015. The gentleman iproceeded to inform me of the fee incurred if we are cancelling the contract now = $3,000 per account. Our company was never informed of  an automatic renewal was pending as of September 2012 in any statements from December 2011 through September  2012, only that there were newupcoming fees that would be implimented soon.

I immediately informed the agent that I wanted to have a copy of the signed contract highlighting the date of expiration of the new 3 years contract. He informed me that that was not a problem. As of August 21st I am still waiting for their copies of the 2 contract for the 2 accounts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RedstonePaymentSolutions/Houston-Texas-77070/RedstonePaymentSolutions-Redstone-charges-outrageous-3365-termination-fee-with-an-Automa-1171281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RedstonePaymentSolutions