Complaint Review: Redtagmarket - Moviemars.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Redtagmarket - Moviemars.com
1113 Technology Dr STE B Indian Trail, North Carolina U.S.A.

Redtagmarket - Moviemars.com Black mailer, totally unfair scum baggs Indian Trail North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

I purchased a dvd through RedTagMarket on Ebay. I purchased this DVD on the buy it now and paid 3.00 dollars shipping thru DHL. 3 days later my DVD was shipped an on it's way. Everything would have been good had DHL not went out of business. On January 30 DHL stopped all domestic shipping and dumped all the packages in the United State Postal system. We no longer receive mail at our home address (due to mail theft) so the Post office could not deliver our package. I contacted RedTagMarket and told them this information and they told me "you gave us a bad shipping address so you must pay to reship the dvd" . I did not give them a bad address, they now wanted 4.00 dollars to reship the dvd. I refused to pay since I already paid for shipping,the gave me a non-payment strike on EBay. I disputed the transaction in PayPal and they agreed the shipper has a obligation to deliver the item. They revoked the charge.

RedTagMarket sent me numerous intimidating email's and refused to hear my side of the story. I have since found there are 100's of people that had problems with this company.

Lou
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redtagmarket-Moviemarscom/Indian-Trail-North-Carolina-28079-3460/Redtagmarket-Moviemarscom-Black-mailer-totally-unfair-scum-baggs-Indian-Trail-North-Ca-423803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redtagmarket - Moviemars.com

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manger - (U.S.A.)

We have over 99% positive feedback on ebay and are the leading seller on ebay of digital media with over 3 million satisfied customers world wide.

Our web and listing pages all clearly mention that items will be delivered by the USPS - as such a valid USPS mailing address should be provided by customers. DHL is still in business, they have just gotten out of the express delivery service. They have a partnership with USPS called globalmail: DHL picks up at our warehouse and hands off to the post office in the customer's city for delivery.

The customer has already recieved a refund. If they received a strike in error resulting from the refund, it can be removed upon request by contacting our customer service department.