Complaint Review: Reed Construction Data

Reed Construction Data
30 Technology Parkway South, Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Reed Construction Data Run don't walk Norcross, Georgia

*Author of original report: Admirable Resolution with Reed

SCAM ALERT!!!  I was approched by phone after opening a concrete cutting company. Nick explained how this service could greatly increase my contact on job going to bid. He showed me an example of how it would work and supposidly showed me real jobs in my field. I beleive it was a complete SCAM!!! After signing up not one job in my feild was in the data base. I called and they offered training. I asked to cancel and they seemed to be willing if it would not work for me. That was a bunch of BS. I paid 720.00 for 3 quarters that this could not help me. I asked to waive the last payment due to I was not using the service and it is truly no money out of their pocket. They refused and sent me to collections. Save your money and run if they contact you when you file a business license. This company is a TOTAL SCAM and has no good data.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reed-Construction-Data/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Reed-Construction-Data-Run-dont-walk-Norcross-Georgia-1045207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reed Construction Data

Admirable Resolution with Reed

AUTHOR: pvfoleyge - ()

I was contacted by Matt at Reed and he and I came to a
resolution that worked for both of us. I want to recant my previous post and
say thing worked out fine and we may have been using the Data Base improperly.

trucks