Complaint Review: Reed Construction Data

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: renovation contractor — Georgia United States of America
Reed Construction Data
30 Technology Parkway South Suite 100 Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Reed Construction Data Theives and Liars Norcross, Georgia

I recieved a call from Anthony in sales to sell me a lead service for our construction company. We were thinking of starting a commercial renovation division so I told him that I would consider it if I could cancel the service at any time. We did not have a commercial license and I told him we were not sure if we would strick a deal with a partner who holds a commercial license.  We were not able to make that arrangement and I called them to cancel.

Their account manager Denise was extremely rude and said that we signed a one year agreement and they don't give anyone the right to cancel. I called the cell phone of the sales rep at least 20 times, but he was too big of a coward to call me back, because he knew he had lied to get the sale. Please be careful of this company. I am stuck with paying $ 140 per month for a year for a service that they know I can't and haven't used. They do not care about anything but getting your money and they will lie to get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reed-Construction-Data/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Reed-Construction-Data-Theives-and-Liars-Norcross-Georgia-856061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reed Construction Data