Complaint Review: Reed Construction Database

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Har — Ranson West Virginia United States of America
Reed Construction Database

Reed Construction Database Reed Construction Construction Leads Internet, Internet

In early 2012, I agreed to pay Reed Construction Database to provide my business with leads to bid on construction projects from numerous states and General Contractors. It was explained to me that all information was up-to-date.  After agreeing to the projected data, I sent/faxed many requests to bid on loads of projects. 90% came back as old information. I was contacted by the State of Maryland that the information I am requesting is very aged and the projects are in progress or already completed. The information  provided by Reed Construction was between 3-6 or even 9 months old. I lost money and was very embarrassed. Buyer-Beware

There Attorney contacted me asking for money. He statef his Client(Reed Construction) may settle for 1/2 or the $1500 I had left over to pay. I reluctantly agreed as I wanted nothing more to do with the situation. The Attorney called by a week latter and stated Reed Construction refused. I laughed and stated, lets go to court.

Reed Construction should not be selling old and bad information and then expect your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reed-Construction-Database/internet/Reed-Construction-Database-Reed-Construction-Construction-Leads-Internet-Internet-890727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reed Construction Database