Complaint Review: Reef Scavengers

Reef Scavengers
Internet, Florida United States of America

Reef Scavengers Reefscavengers is a fraudulant company!!! Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: **CONSUMER ALERT**now operating as reefreal.com

Reef Scavengers will steal your money! I ordered a cleaning crew for my saltwater fish tank from them the first week of March. I received a confirmation email stating that they received my order and to please allow them 5-7 business to process the order. My $125.10 was taken from my bank account the very same day I placed the order.

I received a 2nd email from them 2 weeks later saying that my order was processed and will be shipped shortly, within 48 hours. A week later, still no order, I emailed them asking where my order was...no response. I looked for a phone number on their website, there was none. I looked up the address that they provided and found it to be an residential apartment building.

I waited another week and emailed them again, this time stating the I was reporting them to the BBB, paypal, my bank and anyone else I could find.....still no response. A few days later I emailed them again this time informing them that I had hired an attorney and was going to speak with bank manager about filing fraud charges against them.

Finally Reefscavengers responded via email that they had switched credit card processors and that they could not ship any orders that were received between certain dates because they had not received the money. They sure took it from my bank account with no problem! I never received any product from this phony company but thankfully, my bank refunded my money.

What a hassle! Next time I'll pay a little extra from a reputable company. I noticed today that their website has been shut down...maybe enough people got scammed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reef-Scavengers/Internet-Florida-/Reef-Scavengers-Reefscavengers-is-a-fraudulant-company-Internet-Florida-861451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reef Scavengers

**CONSUMER ALERT**now operating as reefreal.com

AUTHOR: shark hunter - ()

reefscavengers.com & thereefman.com front man DYLAN FORSYTHE is now operating reefreal.com. please read all related reports and use Google search to protect yourself from this individual and his scams.