Complaint Review: Reefs2Go

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — Gurnee USA
Reefs2Go
173 Waveland Avenue Internet United States of America

Reefs2Go We ordered over $169.00 worth of Salt Water Fish & Coral the package arrived with 1 dead fish, 1 missing fish and within 2 days 1 fish died and 1 Sea anemone died. They have a 15 day guarantee, I cont Salt Water Fish, Coral, Sea Anemone, Crabs, Shrimp, algae, sea horses, reef, fish, Internet

*Author of original report: They Responded and Refunded my money

I ordered over $169.00 worth of Salt Water Fish, Coral & Sea Anemones and when they wanted to ship it happened to be -6 in Illinois where I live. I called them and rescheduled it for the following week as it was to be in the 60's and added  more to my order. They state on their website that before shipping they check the weather forecast to insure no delays, but if they had done this they wouldn't have scheduled the 1st ship date.

We received our delivery and the temp was in the 60's but when I opened the Styrofoam container I discovered a plastic insulated paper soaking wet, so I quickly opened each bag only to find 1 fish dead with no water in the bad, and one fish missing, 2 shrimp also missing which I was charged for. I contacted the company asap and e-mailed the pictures as required with their 15 day guarantee.

I received a credit for the two shrimp, and the following day we had are water checked by our local dealer everything was fine, the next day another fish was found dead as well as a Sea Anemone, I e-mailed and called and keep getting the run around, I Google the Company and found they have had several problems and were on the SCAM RIP OFF and the BBB, I have made several calls and e-mailed them with pictures and now am out $73. [continued below]....
.....98 but I'm not going to let them rip off from anyone else which is why I've written this report. Don't Order from REEFS2GO.COM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reefs2Go/internet/Reefs2Go-We-ordered-over-16900-worth-of-Salt-Water-Fish-Coral-the-package-arrived-with-1007307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reefs2Go

They Responded and Refunded my money

AUTHOR: Lee Kiddell - (USA)

I have since received a full refund and now will purchase from them again in the Spring, when we don't have to worry about flight delays.

LKiddell