Complaint Review: Rees Broome, PC/ Parkside At Ashburn

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 07, 2009

• Reported By:Ashburn Virginia
Rees Broome, PC/ Parkside At Ashburn
8133 Leesburg Pike Ninth Floor Nationwide U.S.A.

Rees Broome, PC/ Parkside At Ashburn I have received a number of threatening letters from agents of Rees Broome for payment of association dues I do not owe. Recently, Rees Broom has garnished my personal checking account of $2,483.14, fees not owed. Vienna Virginia

* : Rees Broome engages in widespread extortion

I have received a number of threatening letters from agents of Rees Broome for payment of association dues I do not owe. Recently on July, 29, 2009, Rees Broom has garnished or extorted money from my personal checking account of $2,483.14, fees not owed.

On several occasions, I have established the fact that my association fees are current, but Rees Broome, continue to harass me and charge me for legal and made up interest fees.

All I ask is that the HOA send us a letter reporting that the fees are not owed to Parkside at Ashburn, and my account is current. Also, I would like that they report the same to the Credit Bureau and Rees, Broome and the Parkside Management Association.

Ray
Ashburn, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rees-Broome-PC-Parkside-At-Ashburn/nationwide/Rees-Broome-PC-Parkside-At-Ashburn-I-have-received-a-number-of-threatening-letters-from-474503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rees Broome, PC/ Parkside At Ashburn

#1

Rees Broome engages in widespread extortion

AUTHOR: ClassAction - (USA)

This is not the first time I have heard of Rees Broome's predatory behavior on behalf of Homeowner Associations...in which they demand fees which are not warranted..and then threaten liens and other actions for payment. This firm will not listen to reason, evidence, or even abide by covenants in its prosecution of cases on behalf of Homeowner Association.  It appears that they set out to bilk consumers of thousands of dollars  for which they are not entitled.

If other homeowners have experienced extortion or other improper actions by Rees Broome, please comment here. Perhaps we can get together and form a class action.