Complaint Review: Reflections Apartments Casselberry FL

• Submitted: Sat, October 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Angry Apartment Guy — Casselberry Florida United States of America
Reflections Apartments Casselberry FL
320 Reflections Circle, #305 Internet United States of America

Reflections Apartments Casselberry FL AIMCO Roaches. Management refuses to seriously address the problem. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reflections Casselberry

Reflections Apartments located in Casselberry FL and manage by AIMCO refuse to take responsibility for the roach problem, which has obviously been building for years.  I've called multiple times and while they do send out ART Pest Control when called, this has no effect on the problem.  The exterminator sprays around the base boards, but doesn't do anything else to address the problem.

Despite reporting this to management (that tried to blame the problem on me) and to AIMCO (the property management company, nothing has been done.  In fact, AIMCO refuses to even acknowledge my emails.

I would just move, but moving is expensive and I can't afford to break the lease and move right now, so I'm stuck in an apartment where roaches are crawling up the walls and this morning on my roommate.  It's absolutely disgusting.

If you were considering moving into Reflections Apartments Casselberry I highly recommend you stay away.

Here are some pictures I took:

Reflections Casselberry

Reflections Apartments

AIMCO

Reflections Apartments Casselberry FL

Reflections

Here's an additional review:

Reflections Apartments

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2011 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reflections-Apartments-Casselberry-FL/internet/Reflections-Apartments-Casselberry-FL-AIMCO-Roaches-Management-refuses-to-seriously-add-793369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reflections Apartments Casselberry FL

Reflections Casselberry

AUTHOR: Community Management Team - (USA)

We appreciate you sharing your concerns as this is where we can evaluate items mentioned such as our pest control. We do have pest control available every Tuesday, and more often if necessary. Please call and let us help you schedule your treatments. We do value your opinion and our community management team would like an opportunity to address your concerns and try to find a resolution that will be beneficial to you. Please contact your local community staff or feel free to speak directly with Aimcos Customer Relations Team at 1-800-999-8600.