farmers

Refrigerated Transport Express
Mesquite, Texas U.S.A.

Refrigerated Transport Express COMDATA AND PAY ROLL FRAUD Mesquite Texas

*Consumer Comment: Ummmm.No

While contracted to Refrigerated Transport Express I went to the new penn square bank building that now is under an different name, but everyone from Oklahoma city know the building. So I put my comdata card in the atm and the atm wiped $680. us dollars off of the card and did not pay the cash to myself. I had to get comdata to run an investigation and that took six months. I called comdata and after six months Comdata claimed that I was ripped off and the sent the monies back to refrigerated transport express. Refrigerated transport express closed my old comdata card blocking me from recieving the monies owed to me. Besides that, now one year has passed and I have not been paid yet. I called refrigerated transport express and they put me on hold and do not answer or call back or just hang up. I would like to be paid for the settlement. As of today I have not been paid.

Jeff
Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2006 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refrigerated-Transport-Express/Mesquite-Texas/Refrigerated-Transport-Express-COMDATA-AND-PAY-ROLL-FRAUD-Mesquite-Texas-220230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refrigerated Transport Express

Ummmm.No

AUTHOR: Fred - ()

I call DUMBA** on this post. If you are not using Direct Deposit to your account, you are setting yourself up to fail, DUMBA**.

I would never let Comdata handle my payroll moey...PERIOD. Their technology is stuck in the 90's and their Customer Service, Level 1 is handled in the Philippines. What more do you need to know?

If you are keeping your payroll on any type of Comdata card, you deserve what you get.