Complaint Review: Refund Recovery - BlanketFax

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 13, 2004

• Reported By:Wellston Oklahoma
Refund Recovery - BlanketFax
4400 N Scottsdale Rd 165 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Refund Recovery/BlanketFax ripped me off for $88 dollars withdrawn from my account through PaySystems.com the softward doesn't work! Scottsdale Arizona

I ordered the software in Feb. 2003. I recived the software with no problem, but when I installed the software and tried to get "my business" started, the software would not work properly. I e-mailed tech support and got one response. after a while of not making any process, I e-mailed a request for a refund. Of course there was no response. I hope somebody catches these deadbeats. We are honest hard people who NEED to make more money to survive!!

Royce
Wellston, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2004 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refund-Recovery-BlanketFax/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Refund-RecoveryBlanketFax-ripped-me-off-for-88-dollars-withdrawn-from-my-account-through-103527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refund Recovery - BlanketFax