• Report: #62009

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2003

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Refund Recovery Software
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Online Services\Fedex Refund Processors Make Great Money!.htm Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Refund Recovery Software repayment Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: We Will Win, great to hear you also got your money back

*Consumer Comment: Refund Recovery Money Back Lucky

wel at frist i also thought i was going to be scam'ed, software did'nt work so iask for a refund, an in 8 day's i got my money back, Overnight Recovery Software,

As per your customer's request, we have refunded the transaction listed below.

Your account statement has been updated to reflect this refund.

Order ID: 824818128

Subtotal: $77.00
Shipping/Setup: $11.00
TOTAL: $88.00
--------------------------------------------------
Should you have any questions regarding this refund please feel free to contact
our Merchant Support Services team via e-mail at support@paysytems.com .

Regards,

Paysystems.com Inc
so how can they be a scam maybe there are two diff. company running this scam, but who's who out there, well good luck to all who lost money, let's stick together and win this.

David
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2003 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refund-Recovery-Software/Phoenix-Arizona/Refund-Recovery-Software-repayment-Phoenix-Arizona-62009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refund Recovery Software

We Will Win, great to hear you also got your money back

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

great to hear you also got your money back, we all will win if we are the honest people, im posting a report about a scam i got caught up in it's a copy in las vegas, nevada. i have a person in the police department in vegas, he's looking in to it, and i will win, win this one to.i'll get my money back ! and then some.
hope all is good for you,thank's again. dave

Refund Recovery Money Back Lucky

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

My husband and I are apparently one of the lucky ones. He wanted to purchase this software and I agreed that it looked legit. After a few weeks of not getting anything we checked our alternate email and it said that they " tried " to deliver the software but were unable to. ....... No normally I would not belive this but since we have an on-going mail delivery issue with my neighborhood I belived it. They also said that my account had been credited it was not .

I emailed them a response to the fact of the delivery issue and that I checked my account and there was NO Credit. that was about a week ago. I just checked it again and I have been credited my money.

On one hand I wish I had the product but after reading all these comments Im not so sure now. But I AM GLAD that I DID GET MY MONEY BACK !!

BE PERSISTANT !! Im not sure how this happened but I feel very lucky that we are not out the $65 we were origianlly charged.