Complaint Review: Refund Recovery Software

• Updated: Sun, March 28, 2004

• Reported By:Round Rock Texas
Refund Recovery Software
http://a.websponsors.com/c/s=33286/c=24995/ Internet U.S.A.

Refund Recovery Software, Aka Overnight Recovery Software, Aka I-Deal Direct Interactive, deceptive business practices, doing business in such a way as to be almost impossible to contact or even find deceptive Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Refund Recovery Software-Real or Hoax??

I stay at home with my children and was looking for a way to supplement my spouse's income. I purchased the Refund Recovery software because it was not as expensive as most others. I guess, in this case, you get what you pay for, JUNK.

When I did not get an answer to emails sent to the help center I did more research on the company, guess I should have done that first. I have found 3 different names, 3 addresses, and 1 phone number plus the company used to process payment. Most of this information I got from their web site and this site.

The names and addresses are Overnight Recovery Software 414 W. Sunrise Hwy #326 Patchogue, NY 11772 and i-Deal Direct Interactive, Inc. 27 North Wacker Drive Suite 623 Chicago, IL 60606-3203. I could not find a yellow pages listing through the internet for these. On this site I have also seen the name US Resellers.US-Digichex and it sound like the same company and an address in Scottsdale, AZ.

I will also be contacting the BBB in all 3 states and send another email to Refund Recovery letting them know of my complaints. Maybe they will see fit to refund my money.

Stephanie
Round Rock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2003 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refund-Recovery-Software/internet/Refund-Recovery-Software-Aka-Overnight-Recovery-Software-Aka-I-Deal-Direct-Interactive-57086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refund Recovery Software

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Refund Recovery Software-Real or Hoax??

AUTHOR: Beth - (U.S.A.)

I purchased the refund recovery software about 6 months ago. I wasn't able to use it due to personal problems until now. I was very excited about starting my business. Have been seeking out companys to sign on with me. But I have many questions about this whole deal and need help. I've tryed to reach the company with no reply. Is there anyone out there who is knowledgable about using this software and does it really work? How do the companys I sign up go about getting me there tracking info. By email, fax, and if so, what do they mean when they say you just run the report? If this is for real, I would really like to give it a try..but I do need some support!! Thanks in advance for any help!!