Complaint Review: Refund Recovery - Webland #1

• Updated: Sun, October 12, 2003

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
Refund Recovery - Webland #1
josephbellvvrqj@kammegal.com Internet U.S.A.

Refund Recovery-Recovery Software-Webland #1-Netbilling.com ripoff Scottsdale, Arizona Internet

Sounded like a legitimate home based business until I was directed to this web site and read the sad but apparently true responses of so many others like myself. My next step is to contact my bank and "deal" with a "disputed-charge" issue as if I don't have better things to due with my time!

Next, I am going to contact Netbilling.com to inquire why they are providing a "secure payment processing" service to and for a known internet fraudulent scheme that has been well documented for quite some time. As a former "Whistle Blower" (False claims act of 1863), I have a strong desire to continue my persuit of justice for those who intentionally set out to profit at the expense of others using illeagle tactics to do so.

The money for myself is not as great an issue as is the challenge to prosecute, convict and punish all who have taken part in this deception.

Lee
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2003 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refund-Recovery-Webland-1/internet/Refund-Recovery-Recovery-Software-Webland-1-Netbillingcom-ripoff-Scottsdale-Arizona-Int-68912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refund Recovery - Webland #1