Complaint Review: Refund Recovery - fed EX

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, October 12, 2003

• Reported By:Palatka Florida
Refund Recovery - fed EX
Heidistandkquph Palatka, Florida U.S.A.

Refund Recovery -fed Refund Recovery- fed EX ripoff Home Based Business work at home scam Palatka Florida

*Consumer Comment: What noise does horse doo doo make hitting the street?

Received an email from putmoneyinthebankmqweo@bingo4tnights.net promoting Fed Ex Refund reovery Processor - Home Based Business.
The "Get Started Now" link sent me to http://www.exedhvtaiegvtrr.com. This site was titled "Fedex Refund Processors Make Great Money!"
I read all the info. on the site and it sounded great so I paid the $39.95. The info. on the site stated that the complete Refund Recovery Package is normally $199.95, but for a limited time only they would slash the price and give me a special $160.00 discount...

An email soon followed from jkcomm_65@hotmail thanking me for joining Refund Recovery.

Then I received an email shortly after that from freeweb@net-member.com thanking me for my purchase and giving me instructions on how to gain access to the member site. (http://www.linkmembers.net/login/) Also, letting me know that my account will be handled by "Freewebland."

I purchased this so called software on 8/30/03 (Fri). All weekend I searched for clients through there industry list, and was planning my NEW Business. I was excited. I seen this ad before, but UPS was included in the deal. I got to thinking, if I could get the UPS software as well I could really make some money, so I typed UPS Refund Recovery in my browser and walla, there it was. Thank Goodness I seen the link under it stating refund recovery scam. This caught my eye so I clicked on the link and here I am. I feel lucky though. I didn't spend more than $39.95 before I found out it was a scam..

Cat
Palatka, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2003 02:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refund-Recovery-fed-EX/Palatka-Florida-32177/Refund-Recovery-fed-Refund-Recovery-fed-EX-ripoff-Home-Based-Business-work-at-home-scam-68306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refund Recovery - fed EX

What noise does horse doo doo make hitting the street?

AUTHOR: Boz - (U.S.A.)

It is Texino, and I am getting closer to setting up my "Texino School of Letter Writing and Word Usage Internet Institute" It will be free of charge, so you will not worry that a Rip Off will happen. Now is the first lesson: When inserting foreign words into your narrative, they should be; spelled correctly, placed in italics and used when there is no English equivalent. To do otherwise is to invite comparison between ones self and the lower animals.

Thank you so much, B.F. Texino