Complaint Review: Refund Recovery

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2003

• Reported By:White Pine Michigan
Refund Recovery
414 W. Sunrise Hwy #326 Patchogue,, New York U.S.A.

Refund Recovery Software, Overnight Recovery Software wants to ripoff college students and desperate people who need money. Thanks for the warning! Patchogue, New York

Wasn't sure how to go about this but figure you will get this if I make a report even if I wasn't ripped off.

Thanks to your wonderful site, Google and Laura of Wausau, WI. I didn't make a stupid mistake and send the money in. This e-mail actually came for my daughter because of something she signed up for at college.

I live in the boonies in a way and jobs are hard to come by right now. So of course this looked really good. And I know tons of those college kids would jump at this.

Also I think you might want to let Pay Systems know this place is using this. I don't have credit card and would have mailed it or used the check on-line.

I am so happy I decided to check this out on Google and found your wonderful place.

Thanks again
Smiles :o)

Donna
White Pine, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2003 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refund-Recovery/Patchogue-New-York-11772/Refund-Recovery-Software-Overnight-Recovery-Software-wants-to-ripoff-college-students-and-52893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refund Recovery