Complaint Review: Refund Recovery

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2003

• Reported By:Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
Refund Recovery
414 W. SunriseHwy. #326 ( A Shipping Company) Patchouge, New York U.S.A.

Refund Recovery ripoff dishonest possibly illegal Patchouge New York

I am so glad that I found this site.

I recently received an email, well some time ago actually, that advertised this refund recovery system. It sounded like just what I needed.

I went to the site and there was a way for me to receive the system free. By signing up with a bunch of different "offers" and such to earn "points." This I did readily.

After earning the required points I was emialed a link to get to my "certificate" to print out and mail in. I really didn't think I would receive anything judging by the address to send it to. Whacker Rd.???

I read the manual like instructed and was writing questions down as instructed as I was goin through websites to try and find possible customers. And boy, there were alot of questions! I never have found out how the heck to get ahold of the shipping managers. Anyway, I never did email my questions in and probably won't after reading all the stories on here. Thank you all.

You may have just saved me alot of time and effort and maybe some legal problems. One of you stated that it may not even be legal?????

Thank you again for this wonderful site!!

Kellie
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2003 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refund-Recovery/Patchouge-New-York-11772/Refund-Recovery-ripoff-dishonest-possibly-illegal-Patchouge-New-York-67084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refund Recovery