Complaint Review: Refund Recovery

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2003

• Reported By:sevierville Tennessee
Refund Recovery
refund recovery.com Sevierville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Refund Recovery rip-off. Get your refund like I did! They've victimized many consumers. Sevierville Tennessee

I paid $39.95 for the software over the internet, found out one week later of the scam. I went to my bank cause I paid by credit card. The same day after going to the billing dept. of the bank I got my full refund. It took about 15 minutes total.

Hope this helps.

Joseph
sevierville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2003 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refund-Recovery/Sevierville-Tennessee-37862/Refund-Recovery-rip-off-Get-your-refund-like-I-did-Theyve-victimized-many-consumers-Se-60923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refund Recovery