Complaint Review: Refurbishedxbox360s.com/ Consoles For Less

• Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Refurbishedxbox360s.com/ Consoles For Less
Refurbishedxbox360s.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Refurbishedxbox360s.com/ Consoles 4 Less/ Getacheap360.com/ Gaming-plugins.com/Refurbishedxbox360s.com/ Consoles For Less 3 months ago I paid $35 for a refurbished xbox 360 and never received it. Nationwide

Toward the end of July 2008 I came across a website for a refurbished xbox 360 for $34.99. I purchased the xbox via credit card. An order number was sent to me via email. Everytime I would go to the website to look and see where the xbox was I had to search around for another website. The last I checked was a little over a week ago and it said that the xbox was now, finally, in the USA. Of course I still haven't received it yet.

A couple days ago I went to check the status again but now I can't find a website anywhere. Everytime I call the 800 number it is a recording and says to go to the website. You can't ever get a person on the phone. I have left many, many messages both on the phone and by email and have never once received a reply or my product I paid for.

Mare'
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refurbishedxbox360scom-Consoles-For-Less/nationwide/Refurbishedxbox360scom-Consoles-4-Less-Getacheap360com-Gaming-pluginscomRefurbished-381602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refurbishedxbox360s.com/ Consoles For Less