eventually

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2008

• Reported By:Georgetown South Carolina
Refurbishedxbox360s.com
Refurbishedxbox360s.com Internet U.S.A.

Refurbishedxbox360s.com Rip-Off Artists working under constant changing aliasesInternet

Like all of the rest of you, I purchased a refurbished Xbox360 for $34.99 from "Refurbishedxbox360s.com" for my son of August 4th. The transaction posted to my Visa card on August 6th. I never received the item. Contacted the Visa company and they gave me the name og a company called called Consoles4less.com. Call the same toll free number (866) 350-4454 and got the same recording that the rest of you got. Also, my e-mail receipt was from another alias called support@waycheap360.com. I reported it to the fraud division of my bank and had my account number blocked and changed.

Disgruntled
Georgetown, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refurbishedxbox360scom/internet/Refurbishedxbox360scom-Rip-Off-Artists-working-under-constant-changing-aliasesInternet-365845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refurbishedxbox360s.com