Complaint Review: Regal Cig

• Reported By: clo1 — weeki wachee Florida
Regal Cig
405 Fairmont Dr Tempe Az. 85282 Internet United States of America

Regal Cig Regal Ripoff , Internet

*Author of original report: I forgot something

I was looking online ,What can you do to quit smoking. I found couple of things but I saw a advertising about Regal electronic cigarettes. I click on it and says very clear that they send you a electronic cigarettes try out for free,you only have to pay is shipping and handling. I order the try out but in any moment didnt say that they will charge anything more. Well they got me for $119. I call customer service and first they dont tell you their name ,I had to ask him and in top of that they are verry rude on the phone too. I ask him why I am getting charge for $119 if I only wnt the try out. He says that they charge me that cause that is the cost of the try outs. I ask him that the website dont say that,he says they put no charge but on the terms says they will charge you on the first 14 days for $119 and after that they will charge you for more refills without your authorization.
if I would knew that this will cost me this. I would kept smoking. Is cheaper, plus other company of electronic cigarettes are cheaper and better products. DON'T LET THEM GET YOU. THEY ARE A REGAL RIPOFF. THEY LIE TO YOU AND THEN THEY CHARGE YOU 20% RESTOCKING FEE TOO IF YOU RETURN THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regal-Cig/internet/Regal-Cig-Regal-Ripoff-Internet-1042957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regal Cig

I forgot something

AUTHOR: clo1 - ()

By the way ,when I order was a friday. Their website says the it will be deliver by monday the folowing week. but it came a week after and in top of that you will have 5 days left to try it so, NOT enough time either to try 14 days like they quote.