Complaint Review: Regal Cigs405 West Fairmont Dr.

• Submitted: Sun, June 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: Maddog — Pevely Missouri
Regal Cigs405 West Fairmont Dr.
405 West Fairmont Dr.Tempe Ariz.85282 Tempe, Arizona USA

Regal Cigs405 West Fairmont Dr. Regal Cigs is a scam, ripping people off. Free trial my ass.There should be an attorney out their who would file a class action suit on our behalf Tempe Arizona

I fell for the Regal Cigs, Free trial, then my account was hit for $119.95. This a terrible scam I didn,t even open the damn things and I have to pay a restocking fee plus shipping plus a tracking number. If anyone might have noticed the people you talk to on the phone are work from home folks. I think if all of us that have been ripped off by this Scam would join in we could find an attorney to file a class action lawsuit on our behalf. Its time these types of theft be shut down. BEWARE REGAL CIG.RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regal-Cigs405-West-Fairmont-Dr/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Regal-Cigs405-West-Fairmont-Dr-Regal-Cigs-is-a-scam-ripping-people-off-Free-trial-my-1055716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regal Cigs405 West Fairmont Dr.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC